Silvershell Inn 508.299.9810
460 Front St., Marion, MA
Enjoy a sunny and bright retreat on the second floor
of the house. The Blue Room offers a queen bed, two armchairs and hand painted folk art furniture. The bathroom is in the back hallway and is shared with the Pink Room.
Our antique home features clean, bright and airy bedrooms with the comforts of home. We love sharing our home with guests, and we invite you to browse our website and give us a call!
Featuring a queen-sized bed and ensuite full bath, the Green Room is the perfect getaway for your holiday to Marion. The room is situated on the northeast corner of the house on the second floor, with trees and foliage providing privacy and a cool breeze for a peaceful summer's rest.
Resting on the Southwest corner of the house, the Pink Room offers guests two twin beds, ample storage for personal belongings, a closet, and a shared bath (shared with the Blue Room). The room features original wide, pine floors, sunny windows, and beautiful, antique plaster walls.
A crib, toddler bed, or twin cot is available to be set up in any room for an additional $25 per night.
The Fo'c'sle $189-$229 (limited availability)
Enjoy the beautiful hand-hewn beams and privacy of the 3rd floor of the house. There are two queen beds, a sitting area with queen futon, and an ensuite, private bath with dual vanity granite sinks, a walk in closet, and toilet placed behind a Japanese shoji screen. Please note that the staircase is steep and collar tie beams cross the room at 5'7" high.
If you choose to make a reservation with Silvershell Inn, you agree to the following terms:
1. Reservations are not secured until payment is received.
2. Cancelation requests submitted 30 days prior to the start of your reservation will be granted, minus the 3% processing fee assessed by Square, Inc (if applicable).
3. Cancelation requests within 30 days of the start of your reservation will be refunded only if new bookings take the place of your previously scheduled reservation.
4. All guests must provide a valid/current credit card to be securely held for the duration of your stay. Damage done to the property by you or your guests will be billed to you, including accidental damage by children.
5. If guests choose to behave in a manner that compromises the comfort and/or safety of the owners, staff, fellow guests, or neighbors, Silvershell Inn reserves the right to require said guest(s) to exit the premises without a refund.
Check Availability for your dates: